- 7 Benefits of Using Facebook Business Manager
- How to use Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Business Manager Pros, Cons and Common Issues/FAQs
What is Facebook business manager?
Previously we wrote an article on how to use Facebook business manager. It is an effective tool for businesses to manage their Facebook pages, AD accounts, and ads efficiently in one place. The tool provides a centralized dashboard that gives a snapshot of the page and account performance to analyze and further frame business and marketing strategies.
Who should use Facebook business manager?
- A business that has multiple pages to track with large staff
- A business that advertises in several geographies with different time zones
- Businesses targeting multiple clients with several pages and ad accounts
- Start-ups and e-Commerce companies to target audience for campaigns and propel sales and campaigns
- Websites and blogs to share custom audience with other blogs or websites.
7 Benefits of using FBM
- Manage your business process from a centralized dashboard that is easily accessible to you
The dashboard helps you to access and organize your pages, ads and people in a single place, this helps the business to streamline workflow and responsibilities and there by resulting in saving production time.
- You will have better control
Being a business owner you have the authority to assign logins to your team based on the requirement, the access level can be controlled with the tool, from the home page you can assign pages and ad accounts to your staff members without any security issues. If any of your staff members stop working for your business, you can easily remove their access with a click from your administrator account and track any changes they made in the past.
- Work and life balance with Facebook business manager
The business notifications can be linked to your work email ID to ensure you are in a phase of tracking your business proposals; this feature helps you to be in touch with your workforce and client at the same time. With a click away you can gauge the nerve of your business, this ensures work and life balance. With the feature you no longer are required to add clients or your workforce as a friend on Facebook to give them access on your business page.
- Easy to prepare business reports
With Facebook business manager it is now easier to prepare management reports or dashboards as they provide you several customized options that are user friendly.
- Flexibility of Multiple Features
Advertisers can create parallel ads with multiple images along with texts under different Ad sets with customized setting. This feature was made possible with the introduction of Facebook Ad sets in power editor and Ad manager.
- Value added service
The Facebook business manager allows clients to have control over their ad campaigns and Facebook pages, it also makes it simple to claim Ad accounts, apps, manage projects and partners, and allows clients to have multiple level of control over their Facebook pages and ad campaigns.
- Business and team collaboration
With the visibility and strong platform that the tool offers, it is now easier to create collaboration opportunities within your team. The level of transparency increases for your organization as it provides a complete picture of business operations and goals.
Facebook business manager is a tool for entrepreneurs who want to make a mark for their business by managing multiple Facebook pages ad accounts. A tool that can provide you a 360 degree view of business process and workforce activity to support your Digital Marketing strategies and business vision.