Extensions are a small software program that helps to customize the browsing experience. It allows users to change the functionality and behavior of chrome to fit in their requirements. It can be changed from a simple icon that gets to overriding with an entire page. The Google Chrome Web Store provides many diverse SEO tools that would help you with your SEO efforts with a click. In case you are a marketer, SEO is an important factor to showcase your marketing factors. It is a known fact that many employees are aware of a local company through online means than from any other place. Also, Google owns many of the searches and it is easy for marketers to spend time optimizing it daily. SEO extensions for Chrome help to improve SEO and maximize your time. The various SEO Chrome extensions can be used in the browser itself.
To help you with the various SEO extensions for Chrome, the following article would provide you with the best SEO Chrome extensions. Most of the SEO Chrome extensions listed below are well-suited for Safari and Firefox.
These SEO plugins for Chrome helps you to keep track of the analytics that you require. The SEO extensions for Chrome are useful when you look for concepts that would help you to improve on the SEO strategy and then to check the analytics of where your competitors stand. Some of the extensions also have the capacity to create colorful charts and graphs for those who require visual images to create presentations.
SEO Chrome Extensions
Let us discuss the best SEO Chrome extensions.
- MozBar – This SEO extension for Chrome is a wonderful Chrome extension that permits users to check SEO with their browser with just a click. MozBar offers metrics when you view any webpage and lets users export the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) into a CRV file and be able to access the analytics. The free version is accessible for a month while the premium version provides functions like keyword analysis, page optimization, and SERP metrics. This SEO Chrome extension helps to create custom searches using a search engine based on region, country, or city. You can also access any website’s Page and Domain Authority quickly. You can access and relate link metrics across various pages while you view any SERP.
- Keywords Everywhere – This free SEO extensions for the Chrome tool show three main types of information on Google. The information is:
- Monthly search volume
- Cost per click
- Google Adwords competition
When you install this SEO extension for Chrome, this is an in-browser extension that will benefit you with Google keyword. This tool saves a lot of time without having you to waste time in copying the data from one website to another. The tool Keywords Everywhere lets you find long-tail phrases using their precise search volume, competition data, and CPC.
- SimilarWeb – This free SEO extensions for Chrome tool provide you with metrics of traffic and marketing insights for any website. SimilarWeb is a well-known extension that helps users with statistics and strategy for any website while you search for the internet with just a click. This SEO extension for Chrome is useful for those who look out for innovative and effective SEO strategies and for those who are interested to analyze many trends across the various markets. It provides you with an international level multi-device market intelligence to understand, grow, and track your digital market share.
- SEO Meta in 1 Click – This SEO extension for Chrome is a free Chrome extension that exhibits all the meta tags and the main SEO information for a web page in just a click. This would include the titles length, URL, descriptions, headers in the order of presentation and the number of images that do not have alt text. This tool is best used by content managers, web developers, and SEO experts that need to keep SEO of the website in control and authenticate on-page structures. This tool helps you to manage and improve your internet presence and SEO. This SEO Chrome extension focus to display the following:
- Title and the length
- Description and the length
- Display of headers in the hierarchy order like H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6
- Number of images that has and do not have ALT
- The number of links that includes internal and external
- Open graph and social data on the Twitter platform
- Sitemap.xml and Robots.txt
- BuzzSumo – Yet another SEO extension for Chrome, BuzzSumo is used to track SEO for social. Using this extension, you can track easily the shares and the top-performing content on various social media pages. This tool also helps for future SEO decisions and to check with the various backlinks that you provide on your webpages. This is a powerful tool that helps users to analyze the content that is popular by any specific topic or of any website. For being aware of the content that people prefer you should know as to what content holds good on the internet. Usually, it is a time-consuming task to find out people’s points of view, their concerns, and their requirements. Using BuzzSumo, you can place some search criteria, analyze the content, and find out what is being executed in your area. This SEO plugin for Chrome helps businesses in the following way:
- Content Insights
- Influencer Information
- Competitor Analysis
- Hunter – Also considered the best SEO Chrome extension, Hunter tool makes it easy to find contact information promptly in your browser. This process is called ‘Domain Search’ and is accessed by an icon in the Chrome browser. Hunter would get all the email addresses that relate to a website. Along with the email addresses, you can get job titles, names, phone numbers, and social networks. Every data here has public sources that are detailed in the search results. The data are the following:
- Domain Search – The domain search is considered the most powerful tool for email search. Click on the icon in Chrome to get all the email addresses that relate to the website that you are visiting. This would include the most frequently used email pattern used.
- Email Finder – In case you are aware of the person’s name that you wish to email, type it in the search field. The email address would be provided instantly together with the sources and scores.
- List Building – When you want to save a lead in a list, then click on the ‘+’ that is seen next to a person. You will be able to send email campaigns directly to your leads.
- Mangools – This SEO extensions for Chrome helps to check the website’s SEO strength and provides you with the top SEO website metrics by using Majestic and Moz. SEO tasks must be done daily. The main objective of the Mongols SEO extension is to create these tasks in a simplified way and bring many other small SEO tools together. This SEO Chrome extension tool performs the following:
- Measure the website strength on just a click
- Find out new backlink opportunities
- Get the index status of any page
- Find out the target keyword and the density of the keyword
- Analyze the outbound links
- Highlight the page’s dofollow and nofollow links
- Measure the speed of the page and get recommendations for the performance
- Analyze the hierarchy and structure of the heading
- Check for the website profile and the backlinks that come directly from the SERP
- Google Trends – This free SEO extension for Chrome, Google Trends is a part of Google Webmaster Tools that is a set of extension tools to build a website and integrate it with Google. Google Trends provides you with analytics, make use of graphs, and the top Google searches from many countries. This SEO extension for Chrome also helps you to find your website’s SEO performance. This tool shows the frequency of a specified search term that is entered to the Google search engine to the overall search volume over a given time. Google Trends is also used for a comparison of the keyword research and to find out the search volume of the keyword. It also gives keyword-related data that includes geographical information and search volume index about the search engine users. The data given by Google Trends are useful for marketers. The data can be used for any marketing purposes like the following:
- In paid search
- For SEO and content marketing
- To inspire your ad creative
- SEMrush – Also regarded as the best SEO Chrome extension, SEMrush offers a dashboard that reports on the domain performance and the individual pages. The main feature of the SEMrush is its SEO toolkit that allows its users to analyze backlinks and to check the keyword rank. Also, this tool provides on-page SEO suggestions and fits itself well into an SEO strategy properly.
- Serpstat – This is another SEO extension for Chrome that helps you to instantly check your website’s SEO and competitors as well. Once you click on the in-browser icon, you would receive a complete SEO audit of a specific domain. This SEO plugin for Chrome has got the following three sections:
- On-page SEO parameters
- Domain analysis
- Page analysis
Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform and you can take advantage of your competitor’s experience to attract leads through paid and organic search, be able to track your main competitors, improve your content, SEO, and PPC efforts. The various features of Serpstat tool are the following:
- Keyword Research – This feature helps to complement your website content and advertisements using top-performing keywords that would enhance your online presence.
- Search Analytics – This feature helps to find out which keyword places your competitor in the leading search result. The competitor analysis helps to identify the following:
- Identify competitors
- Analyze the competitor’s strengths and weakness
- Understand the ways your business can improve on the competition
- Advertising Analysis – This feature would allow you to research your advertising campaigns of your competitor and be able to get the highest possible ROI that comes from your PPC actions.
- Content Marketing Ideation – This feature helps you to determine and build unique content that performs well in your market.
- Competitor Research – This feature helps you to gather competitive intelligence that is useful for your strategic decision making, create digital programs, and customize your service to be ahead of your competitors.
- Rank Tracking – This feature helps you to monitor your competitor webpage rankings every day.
- Market Intelligence – This feature helps you to understand the domain leaders of your niche and research on their success.
- On-Page Audit – This feature lets you achieve a deep analysis of the web pages by addressing many ranking factors.
- Ahrefs – Yet another SEO extension for Chrome, Ahrefs SEO toolbar scrutinizes website properties and creates links, keywords, and ranking profiles that trigger your website’s SEO improvements. You need to just click on the tool to get a detailed report on the SEO metric.
SEO efforts are important for any website and using these tools would reduce the SEO stress that you face. Many of the tools provide you with useful information on the ways to improve skills like accuracy in keywords, creating backlinks, etc. So, make use of these extensions on your web browser to see the way SEO works. Test these SEO extensions for Chrome and check out how much value they add to your SEO efforts.