Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The ability to think about clients problems with regards to the objectives to be achieved through Digital Media (on various Digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Mobile) and devise solutions through digital channels as and when required.
- Understanding the brief and creating digital business and marketing strategies that align and support client’s digital plans to align with current campaigns and to plan for new engagements that will bridge the gap.
- Besides Client briefing, identify opportunities and/or challenges in a business where online assets can provide a solution, identifying the unmet needs and goals of the clients.
- Monitor Digital & New Media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns & Ideas for the client. Focus on driving innovation and creativity for the client.
- Showcasing case studies internally within the Organization which might have / might not have been used by the client could help in pitching a similar concept to other clients.
- Clearly Communicate ideas to the Execution team and guide them on the roadmap to deliver the objectives
- Ensures initiatives are executed and managed in a phased and timely manner that meets and exceeds expectations and delivers against client objectives for digital and digital media campaigns
- Re-examining of executions, studying the results and focus on coming up with new plans in case they need to be tweaked
- Take regular feedback from the client regarding the quality of work and areas of improvement
- Maintain client relationships at appropriate levels
- Review Key Analytics (community traffic, etc.) to identify a trend that has worked / not worked for the client
- Develop digital content strategies for clients including their websites, mobile, display, video, search, social media, email marketing, campaigns and promotion etc.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
- Work closely with designers and project managers to create and plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Track and calculate content ROI
- Strategize and improve content delivery and promotion
- Effectively communicate creative concepts and strategies to both clients and our internal team
- Guide the creative team to efficiently develop creative assets from concept through approval, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Create content briefs of the agreed-upon strategies
- Utilize any and all research and data for future sales strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong listening skills, to understand what the client wants and effectively develop a project brief
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people's direction
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The organizational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills as need to work with a range of clients as well as creative and marketing team members
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
About the Company:
We're a new-age digital marketing agency focused on creative & results-driven solutions. Providing strategic digital marketing & software development to solve business problems. We have served more than 400 Clients (OYO, PEPSICO, Philips, HDFC, etc).