We familiarize ourselves with your business model, products, and objectives; define and detail the requirements; and create a strategic map of the human and technological resources that your business will need.We also offer consultation for business model transformation and create a 360-degree Amazon marketing plan.
- Business Model Analysis
- Products and Services
- Customer Discovery
- Competitor Analysis
- Off-Amazon Platforms and Channels
Based on the nature of your products and your goals, we recommend the best strategy and list your products on Amazon, optimizing your titles, photos, descriptions, reviews, and other page elements for organic searches and conversions.
- Set up your Amazon Seller profile
- Import products from a list
- Product listing optimization
- Amazon Seller Central account management
- Custom store development
Without advertising, a terrible thing happens. Nothing. We promote your Amazon products using the best advertising on- and off-platform options and monitor the results at all times, so you may multiply the results of successful campaigns and increase your ROI.
- Amazon Sponsored Brands
- Amazon Sponsored Display
- Amazon Sponsored Products
- Amazon Buy Box Strategies
- Google and Facebook ad campaigns
We integrate your Amazon store with the rest of your business including inventory management, your website, and marketing channels. As a result, you can synchronize and synergize your marketing efforts across multiple platforms and grow faster.
- Link your website to Amazon FBA
- Sell drop-shipping products via Amazon
- Integrate with Google Analytics via Amazon AppFlow
- Integrate with Salesforce and other CRM via Amazon Connect
- Set up Amazon inventory management
We monitor your ROI by tracking all the relevant metrics in Amazon Seller Central such as ODR, cancellation rate, service chargeback rate, and negative feedback rate. We take digitally-informed decisions to improve your account’s standing and increase your sales. Additionally, we use third-party tools such as AMZ. Kibly and Sellics to track your sales and improve your rankings. Some of the metrics we track include:
- Unit Session Percentage
- Best Seller Rank
- Pre-Fulfillment Cancellation Rate
- Late Dispatch Rate
- Inventory Performance Index
- Order Defect Rate
- Fulfillment Performance