Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understanding client business and requirements
- Plan, optimise, and implement digital ads campaign strategies for a variety of clients
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Lead project execution across clients and practice teams.
- Perform keyword/audience/interest/behaviour research and manage all the campaigns for your clients
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Managing campaign budgets & optimise the ROI
- Improve upon paid advertising processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Shopping with strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.)
- Experience in strategy creation for different clients
- Experience/knowledge of PPC tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
About the Company:
We're a new-age digital marketing agency focused on creative & results-driven solutions. Providing strategic digital marketing & software development to solve business problems. We have served more than 400 Clients (OYO, PEPSICO, Philips, HDFC, etc).