Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Development of engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Present social and paid media marketing strategies to current and prospective clients.
- Manage and oversee social media content (platforms) and all social media campaign.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information on all clients’ status and performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1yr experience as a Social media executive (SMA).
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company:
We're a new-age digital marketing agency focused on creative & results-driven solutions. Providing strategic digital marketing & software development to solve business problems. We have served more than 400 Clients (OYO, PEPSICO, Philips, HDFC, etc).