Facebook has launched a new Community Management education stream this week to its free Blueprint training platform.
Key Elements Of The Program
- Building An Online Community – To define the goals of the community and guiding principles.
- Providing Relevant Content – Planning goal-driven activities and keeping the tabs of trends.
- Managing Audiences Practices – Includes launching your community, brand building, protecting partnerships, and build & support your team.
- Community Moderation – Includes member to member connections, tactics for engagements, community operations and standards, etc.
- Evaluating And Analyzing The Success Of The Community
Each of the above elements is broken down into the respective blocks.
Recommendation: Facebook Partners With CBSE To Make Education Push In India
New courses come in addition to existing Facebook Blueprint education modules on offer, which also have the new resources created to assist businesses to deal with the effects of COVID-19. Blueprint courses are ranged from beginners to the experienced. These lessons are worth taking a look as there are a few good tips that you can consider to enhance your use of various Facebook business tools.