Google is increasing its capacity to improve on conversion by the time as a result introduced 6 new columns in conversion report. Earlier, Google shows conversions by the date the ad was clicked whether conversion didn’t make on the same date.
The Newly Added 6 Reporting Columns Are As Follows:
- Conversions (by conversion time)
- Conv. value (by conversion time)
- Value / Conv. (by conversion time)
- All conversion (by conversion time)
- All conversion value (by conversion time)
- Value / all conversion (by conversion time)
Explanation By Google:
Image Source: Search Engine Journal
Benefits Of New Columns:
- It will help businesses to understand their conversion more accurate and better.
- It makes easier for companies to compare data with their own sales reports.