Snapchat announces a certification program for the advertisers this week by launching Focus, Snapchat’s new module based training for brands and advertisers. Given the title “Everything you need to know about Snapchat ads.”
“Our new learning portal, Snap Focus, is our most up-to-date resource and destination to learn about the latest and greatest from Snapchat and the community who uses it. This will help advertisers and agencies master our platform and stay on top of everything Snapchat advertising has to offer.” – Snapchat Announcement
Focus Area Of Training
When a user logs in, it takes to the main dashboard where you can see the 6 main courses and added resources. Users can get access to it either through the drop-down in the Resources section or by going to focus.snapchat.com.
The 6 Courses Are As Follows
- Intro To Snapchat: It contains what Snapchat really is, how people watch content, and how the camera works.
- The Snapchat Generation: The information about users’ values and behaviors and the “Why” of Snapchat.
- Advertising On Snapchat: It contains brand safety, how to get results, and measures results.
- Getting Started With Ads Manager: Ad sets, campaigns, how to publish, and design ads.
- Creative Best Practices: Contains information about collection ads, filters, best practices, and lenses.
- Optimize And Measure Campaigns: Insights, reporting options, and optimizations.
Recommendation: Snapchat Presents An Overview Of Its New Video Conversion Tool
Should Advertisers Mind With Focus Training?
It is a good place to start for beginners who have never used snap ads. Snapchat does not really tend to get much coverage when compared to giants like Facebook and Google. If you are an existing user of snap ads this might give you some other things to consider which you haven’t yet and increase your testing. The certification will add up to your knowledge.
Why Should Advertisers Consider This?
It is worth knowing that Snap is gradually pushing to get more ad dollars. Snapchat is maintaining its hold on the younger demographic. Snapchat has an increase of 40% in the use of Discover content year over year. More than 170m users are using augmented reality daily on Snapchat.
Snapchat has reached 90% of the 13-24-year-olds in the US with users spending on an average of 30 minutes on the platform and these age groups are most likely to be around for many years to come. In addition to its growth, it recently rolled out dynamic ads commercials on its original programming worldwide.