Amid the COVID-19 lockdown, Twitter’s event calendars do not seem to look like as they used to be, but there are still few promotional opportunities to consider across key dates in June. Ther are various events that twitter published in its 2020 calendar that has been canceled. Now the situation kind of moving into recovery mode following the peak of the pandemic. Hopefully, we may soon be able to start planning ahead.
Till then there are still some opportunities to take into consideration and events to look for this month.
Twitter showcase the events to keep in mind this month:
- Pride Month – Twitter insists brands display their support through specific messaging that shows a point of view.
- Best Freinds Day (June 8th) – Twitter states that this is the best opportunity for creative promotions.
- National Selfie Day (June 21st) – Twitter states that National Selfie Day is the best time to make your audience to share photos of themselves using your service or products at home.
- Father’s Day (June 21st) – Opportunity to share and create gift guides or exclusive sales.
- Summer Solstice (June 20th) – Twitter states that this offers an opportunity to get along with your audience through sharing relevant memes capturing summertime feelings.
Yes, there are fewer events to celebrate for as it has been changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But it is worth considering as people are looking to escape and connect with others by participating amid the pandemic.