To help you attract interested and qualified customers from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines, we adopt a comprehensive strategy that is rooted in your customer’s behavior.
SEO Audit: We use industry-leading digital tools to analyze the on-page and off-page SEO elements and identify the opportunities for optimization.
Keyword Strategy: Using Google Keyword Planner, AHREFS, MOZ, and other cutting-edge tools, we find the most effective keywords to drive your SEO.
Competitor Research: We track your competitors’ SEO performance and the keywords driving them traffic as well as exploit the weaknesses in their strategy.
Google SEO: Google claims more than 91% of all internet searches. We follow Google’s recommendations and apply our knowledge that we have gained over a decade of experience in everything Google.
Mobile SEO: Over 90% of the global internet population uses mobile devices to go online. We target long-tail keywords and voice queries to get you higher rankings on mobile SERPs.
Local SEO: Nearly half (46%) of all Google searches have a local intent. We establish a strong local presence for your business to get you local customers who are ready to buy.
We help you drive more traffic from all search platforms that your customers may be using. These include YouTube, App Store, Play Store, Amazon, and even Facebook and other local and international channels.
- Use your focus keywords to optimize content across all channels
- Youtube keyword research to focus on the right youtube strategy.
- Optimize your App Store, Amazon, and eBay listings
- Improve your page quality and content on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networks
- Use keywords as hashtags on Instagram, Twitter, and other channels
Technical SEO helps search-engine spiders crawl, interpret, and index all of the pages on your website, so they may assign you a higher page rank.
- Create an submit an XML sitemap
- Use schema markup to highlight different types of content, such as reviews, address and phone number,
- Make your website mobile-friendly as per Google’s requirements
- Reduce page loading times by optimizing image sizes, reducing the number of HTTP requests, minifying CSS and script, and cleaning up the HTML code
- Define canonical pages and redirects and fix broken links and 404 errors