Facebook has launched an official program certification for social media managers to expand their value with an industry-recognized badge. The Certification course comes under Facebook Blueprint, where there are already 90 eLearning courses. The Course is without any course, however, there is a charge for giving the final test. Facebook certificates are valid in various industries.
Recommendation – Facebook Is Preparing Hard For Election Day
This certification will help the managers to get recognized in the crowd of experts.
The topic of the certification includes:
- Defining and establishing a community: Building an online community, community goals, and community guiding principles.
- Developing community strategies and processes: Best practices for managing audiences, tapping into the platform, building a brand, launching effectively, building and supporting your team, nurturing strong partnerships, and developing efficient operational workflows.
- Making strategic content decisions for a community: Serving up relevant content, keeping track of trends, and planning goal-driven activities.
- Engaging and moderating a community: Understanding the onboarding process for new members, community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement tactics, community standards and terms of service, as well as safely and thoughtfully handling crises and conflicts.
- Measuring and analyzing community success: Content performance, feedback collection, data reporting, and sustainability.
The resource of the course includes:
- Online Courses: Learn more about the above-listed topics with 5 online courses ranging from 15 to 35 minutes in length.
- Study Guide: An 81-page downloadable study guide that covers all areas listed above.
- Practice Test: Take a 30-question practice test before moving on to the final exam.
The Facebook Blueprint Certification exams cost up to the equivalent of USD 150 per exam. The actual cost may differ based on your country. You’ll see the cost displayed during the checkout process.