Facebook is making it convenient for businesses to able to use the tools to manage Instagram, Messenger, and pages from once place. Facebook Business Suite is a new hub on desktop and mobile in which businesses can get access to manage and control their presence on Instagram, Facebook, and Messenger.
Business Suite Current Capabilities Are:
Facebook is introducing Business Suite in regard to the research that states business owners want to have a new efficient way to manage and control their activities without getting off the track from business operations.
“Research tells us that business owners want to better operate across Facebook’s apps, but are busy running their businesses.
With Business Suite, you can manage all your activities in one place, giving you time back to focus on other aspects of your business.”
In order to use the Business suite to its fullest, it requires users to connect their Instagram and Facebook business accounts together. If you have not connected your both the accounts then follow the following steps.
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the top menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
- Enter your Instagram account’s Username and Password, and select login.
After everything is done you can then access the tools in the Facebook Business Suite.
Business Suite Key Features
Updates at a glance:
- Know all the messages, critical alerts, comments, and other activities across Instagram and Facebook.
- Manage and prioritize your business activities at ease throughout the day.
- Make up customized saved replied for common questions.
Sharing across Instagram And Facebook:
- Create a new post for both Instagram and Facebook from one place.
- Send or schedule posts to publish later.
- Analyze and understand what actually is working out for your page with the help of the insights tab.
- See the metrics such as post-performance, engagement, reach across both Instagram and Facebook.
- Create ads
- Boost Posts
Business Suite Access
To access the Business Suite via the desktop, users have to log in to the Facebook account of your business and then if you are eligible for it then it will take you to the Business Suite automatically as you visit business.facebook.com on desktop. Users using the Pages Manager app on the mobile will see the option to get into the Business Suite.
This is as it is claimed is just the beginning to be a long term investment in creating Facebook Business Suite the ultimate interface for all sorts of businesses. It is as of now is available to all the small businesses and will be expanded to the larger businesses the next year.