Google has announced that it is launching out new AdSense reporting in the coming weeks, that will-
“enable publishers to make decisions to grow their businesses by providing information and insights about their monetization performance, audience and content,”
AdSense Publishers will switch to the new interface automatically but there will be an option on the top of the page to toggle between the new and old reports. Google says this toggle option will be available until later this year.
Recommendation: Google Ads Testing Out Product Image Rotation On Hover
Here Is A Screenshot
The corresponding keys are–
(1) Report list
(2) Date ranges
(4) Save Options
(10) Table data
- Simple To Use: Google has designed the interface in such a way to make it easier to choose the date ranges, breakdowns, filters, etc. Google now has also eliminated the metric families and put new metrics picker.
- Easy To Visualize: Google has upgraded the charts and neatly integrated with the table. There is a new control in each of the data series that allows you to show it on the chart with one click.
- Mobile-Friendly: Google has optimized the mobile experience on the new reporting page, which gives the same improvements on both mobile and desktop.
- More Supportive: Google has brought more in product assistance. Users can hover over the information icons to get the description of the metrics.
Limitations With New Reports
- Google has removed all the AdMob and YouTube reporting data including the estimated earnings in the reports of AdSense and the homepage. This change does not implement billing and payment data.
- Google has put a limit on the reporting data for all AdSense products to the last three years.
- Users can download the old data from the old Reports page ( till the end of the Septemeber) and from the new Reports page ( till the end of 2020)
- Users can transfer the old saved reports form the new Reports page till the end of 2020.
- Google has transferred only the scheduled reports to the new reporting page. Saved reports are not transferred.