Instagram is launching new tools that businesses can use to promote gift card purchases and food delivery in their stories.
Recommendation: Instagram Launches New Thank You Hour Sticker To Show Gratitude During COVID-19 Pandemic
Users can use these stickers by clicking on the square icon smiley in the top right corner. Once you are done selecting whether food orders or gift cards sticker you will be asked to choose from one of the selected Instagram partners.
Supported Partners Include
Users will be able to attach a direct link to the order page after selecting from one of the partners. You can easily switch link at any time if you decide you rather promote your GrubHub link over Uber Eats. You will be able to add only one food order sticker per story. Businesses are not allowed the option to add multiple food delivery services in one story. However, businesses can post multiple consecutive stories with various delivery providers in each of them.
Instagram Profile Buttons
Instagram is also providing businesses the option to add gift cards and food delivery buttons on their profile page.
Steps To Set Up Profile Buttons:
- Open your Instagram profile
- Click Edit Profile
- Tap On Action Buttons under the Public Business Information
- Choose gift cards under the Select a Button
- Choose a partner to sell your gift cards.
- Add the partner link for your selected gift card service.
- Click Done, once you have entered the website.
It is required to have a creator or Instagram business account to make use of new profile button options and stories sticker.
The Company has offered recommendations to make use of the news stickers creatively.
- Display What’s New: Promote the latest items that you have added to the menu, anything that can get you customer attention.
- Share your Menu: Remind customers of the already existing favorites if there are no new items to share.
- Promote Sharing: Ask your customers to share images or stickers of their latest orders.
- Show Appreciation: Show your customers what their support means for the staff and the company.
- Post Reviews: Comment, Shoutout and repost your customer stories.