Recently, LinkedIn has come up with a new swipe feature for its Stories. The company has taken this step because the stories are having so much popularity. The same swipe-up feature is widely available on almost every social media platform.
LinkedIn’s swipe up feature works the same as the Instagram swipe up stories feature. This new feature is not available to everyone on the platform. members must be eligible to enjoy this swipe-up feature. This could be a great source to increase traffic from the company’s LinkedIn pages.
Steps To Use Swipe-Up Feature In LinkedIn Stories
- Create a story by adding either a video or an image to it
- Click on the link icon
- Insert a URL in “Add a link”
- Choose the necessary action button
- Press Done and start sharing your story
NEW! LinkedIn Stories now let’s you add swipe-up links
Only available if you have:
– ‘follow’ option turned on for your profile
– 5,000+ followers / page pic.twitter.com/lXOzSKUPhV
— Matt Navarra (@MattNavarra) January 12, 2021
Eligibility To Use Swipe-Up Feature
The swipe-up feature is currently available to all the LinkedIn pages. The feature is available to some of the LinkedIn members as well but they have to meet the criteria:
- You should have a minimum of 5,000 connections.
- You must have a follow button instead of a Connect button.
You can change the “Connect” button to “Follow” which can be done from the privacy settings.