Just before the International Women’s day, Pinterest released a report on the search made by 60% of US Women. According to the report, 60% of US Women are using Pinterest out of which 80% moms and 75% of millennial women are using Pinterest.
The report states:
Recommendation: Pinterest Crosses Snapchat In Popularity Among Us Users
Pinterest is mostly used for ideas regarding dinner, home, fashion, travel, designs. However, most of the women are also searching for empowerment and support related topics.
List of the Trending Searches:
- 48% of the searches are of embracing being single.
- 63% of the searches are of solo travel ideas.
- 57% of the searches are of solo date ideas.
- 124% of the searches are of ways to buy the first home.
- 39% of the searches of the self- decision making.
- 941% of the searches start-up ideas for business.
- 254% of the searches asking raise at a work.
- 53% of the searches going back to school as a mom.