Twitter is officially announced the launch of its Twitter blue subscription offerings which lets users to pay a month to month charge to access a scope of extra tweet features & tools.
Image Source: Twitter
“We’ve heard from the people that use Twitter a lot, and we mean a lot, that we don’t always build power features that meet their needs. We took this feedback to heart, and are developing and iterating upon a solution that will give the people who use Twitter the most what they are looking for: access to exclusive features and perks that will take their experience on Twitter to the next level.”
As mentioned in the above screenshot, you can see that Twitter Blue is offering various new tools to strengthen their tweet experience.
Following are the offerings by the tools in its initial stage:
- Undo tweets: ‘Undo Tweets’ empowers users to cancel their sent tweets inside as long as 30 seconds of posting, which could help in getting those little grammatical mistakes, or to rephrase your content completely. Twitter Blue subascribers will gain access to a “adjustable time of as long as 30 seconds” to click ‘undo’ before the Tweet, answer, or string gets presented on their timeline – so its up to you, you can make to 10 seconds, 20 seconds, and so forth.
- Bookmark Folders: This will make users to aligned their saved tweets in an assigned folder, a best way to manage tweets in app.
- Reader mode: It lets you to make tweets thread into easy reading formats, so that one can easily read the twitter threads in a single flow.
- Color theme: This will let users to choose the color of their choice from the option for their UX. This option is already on the desktop, now twitter brings this to app too.
- App icon – This will make users to choose the custom app icon for their devices.
- Dedicated Support : This will let users to get the dedicated customer suppport option for their subscriptions.
Image Source: Social Media Today
As you can see in the above screenshot mentioned how Bookmarks folder, Undo tweets & Readers mode option appears.
Twitter also added:
“And for those wondering, no, a free Twitter is not going away, and never will. This subscription offering is simply meant to add enhanced and complementary features to the already existing Twitter experience for those who want it.”
Its interesting to see that what changes will it bring and how this will be a benefitted addition for users.