Yoast SEO users will now be having an option to choose into all Snippet features by default announced by the WordPress plugin Developer on this Thursday. This new feature is going to be available in the new version that is going to release on 1 October.
Reasons for Upgradation
Due to announcements made by Google on 24 September in their new snippet setting will allow the users to limit the content in their search listings. European Copyright Directive by France hits Google and bigger internet giants, as a result, google releases these new settings.
Additions To Announcements
- If the user doesn’t want to opt-out for all snippet feature then they must not use the new version i.e 12.2.
- The company asked for the suggestions over the granule control in the plugin
- The users need to opt nosnippet or noindex otherwise each page will contain max-snippet:1, maximum image preview: large, maximum video preview:1
- Meta robots are also being used by the company to display the users’ content on google search results.
- By using “wpseo_robot” filter the user may change the value of meta robots.