After removing app-indexing features and starting with their automated ad suggestions, Google in its latest announcement stated that they are coming up with some support for businesses with their new project-Insights Engine Project based on machine learning.
The Exciting Features that got finally disclosed
- Insight cards are being used to provide user data to publishers that will help them in segregating their audience fraction based on the latest charts and demographics.
- In DoubleClick bid, the Insight Cards can depict the ads insights of its competitors.
- This DoubleClick data will be available in Google’s data warehouse BigQuery (beta version).
- Publishers can import the DoubleClick data into Google Data Studio to develop and share the relative reports.
- The machine learning will help in detecting what is happening inside ad sales growth on its updated forecasting engine.