Content plays very crucial role in turning your prospects into Leads. It is what your audience and search engines are looking for. Marketers are learning to use Content as a nucleus power for Inbound Marketing. In this article we will cover some important remedies you need to keep in mind while creating Content for you website
Check if you are going in the right direction:
- People must know what to do once they land on you web page.
- They should understand why they are here and what you are offering.
- Let them know your capabilities and reasons to work with you.
Educate and Offer Value
Except for using sales pitch, give your prospects some valuable information, hence nurturing them through your marketing & sales funnel. Offer ebooks, whitepapers, videos, infographics and other educational content so that they feel educated and gain trust in your capabilities.
Be Transparent! Avoid using words like “We are the Best” , instead use “This is how we are going to help you”. Don’t give Fake information on your website, this creates a negative impression on users. Try to be simplistic and speak their language.
Write for humans, not Search Engines. People don’t read like bots. Offer Quality & Educational content to users, this is not only appreciated by People but Search Engines too. In case you are getting your content written by some third Party, do some research on the same. Keep it Fresh! Providing old information will probably give a bad impression.
Include some facts, testimonials, awards etc as an evidence of your capabilities. Keep content relevant to your Audience, this will help a lot in converting visitors into buyers.
- Having a Blog helps a lot for many simple reasons:
- It establishes user engagement.
- The content is always fresh and drives more traffic to your website.
- It helps you to converse with your audience and educate them about your company and products.